Business Student Life: An Introspective

Economic beliefs, radical, Canadian, student life, cynical, thoughts, beliefs, political, environmental, history of economic thought, monetary policy, fiscal responsibility,

Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

one month until graduation from a B-COMM at the University of Guelph. Feel free to send donations (cash for grad school or employement opportunities accepted)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Introduction

Hello,

This blog is primarily a place for me to write my ideas. Mainly because I find myself in a situation where ideas are often lost to the sands of time as my short term memory is a limit approaching zero. The reason, may be obvious to some, and others will remain oblivious. Either way it probably will be written in at some point.
My ideas range from brilliant to cynical to stupid. Feel free to let me know where on the spectrum each idea lies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poop

November 12, 2005 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You blow goats.

November 12, 2005 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you just say "sands of time"?

November 14, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home